(Last date is 15 April 2020)
Presentations can be in these formats:
- Oral presentation.
- Poster presentation.
Poster size must be 70*100 cm.
Below is the congress logo that you can use in your publications.
- must be in English.
- must be no more than 300 words and preferably one paragraph only.
- the subject of the research, main purpose, method, findings and results should be included.
- Abstracts must be sent to the e-mail addresses given below
- You can submit your authentic studies/articles, that have not been previously presented and / or published, for the “2. International 15th National Agricultural Structures and Irrigation Congress” using the e-mail addresses given.
- Abstracts submitted to “2. International and 15th National Agricultural Structures and Irrigation Congress” will be published as “Abstracts E-Book” on the condition that they are converted into article format and passed through blind evaluation and peer-review process.
- Abstracts must be reviewed by peers to be accepted and to published.
- Evaluations are carried out by an expert peers on the basis of the principle of impartiality through blind papers.
- After the evaluation, the paper can be sent back to the author for recommended amendments or can be completely rejected.